Single Strut ’16-’23 Tacoma ULTIMATE Lift Hood Strut Kit
- Our new ULTIMATE Lift Single Strut Kit for 3rd Gen (’16-’23) Tacoma is designed for use when an obstruction prevents the use of two struts
- Commonly used with cold air intakes, air compressors, power trays, etc
- Eliminates the prop rod and makes your engine compartment free and clear of obstacles.
- One-handed hood opening and closing – the struts lift the hood smoothly to its fully open position, and allow it to close and latch securely without slamming.
- High-Lift capability allows you to increase the open hood height by up to 8 inches above stock prop rod height, for better lighting and access to all your engine projects.
- Works perfectly with ditch lights or other height limitations – simply choose the desired height during installation, and the hood will open to that position every time. If you ever want to change the open height, simply relocate the brackets to a new position, no need to buy a different kit.
- Complete kit with premium OEM-quality components includes two enameled gloss black hood struts, heavy gauge gloss black powder coated brackets, all required installation hardware, and illustrated step-by-step installation instructions. Even a drill bit stopper is included to make drilling safer.
- Easy installation in under 30 minutes.
- 5 year warranty.
- 100% Made in USA.
- Designed and tested to work with all stock 3rd Gen Tacomas.
- Note: Manual transmission models with fender-mounted clutch fluid reservoir will require spacers between the inner fender and the clutch reservoir to provide clearance for the struts. You can make your own spacers, or add our spacer kit to your order.
- Contact us if you have non-stock additions or alterations under the hood along the inner fenders. We’ve worked with customers to accommodate many unusual situations.