Scangauge II Mount (’96-02 4Runner, ’96-00 Tacoma)
- Custom made mount to hold the Scangauge II in your ’96-02 4Runner or ’96-00 Tacoma.
- Save $20 by bundling Mount with the Scangauge II here.
- Places the Scangauge II where you can see it without taking your eyes off the road and without obstructing your view.
- Attaches securely to the A-pillar grab handle, and eliminates suction cups or tape that won’t stand up to off-roading.
- Precision laser cut from heavy gauge cold rolled steel, and finished with flat black powder coat.
- Includes everything needed for installation: mounting bracket, industrial strength 3M Dual Lock strips to hold the Scangauge II securely, high-strength socket head screw to replace original Phillips head grab handle screw if needed, and detailed illustrated instructions.
- Scangauge II is not included.
- To install this mount, you will need to remove the a-pillar handle Phillips screw. Early Toyota trucks had loctite applied to these screws, and may be difficult to remove . You may need a special JIS bit and impact driver, or (in rare cases) you may need to drill out of the screw. The instructions supplied with these mounts provide some tips on tools and techniques to help remove the screw. We recommend that you try to loosen the screw BEFORE placing your order, to make sure that you can get the screw out.
While I’m a bit put off by the price, this is the best option for mounting a ScanGauge in your 3rd Gen 4Runner without drilling any holes in the dash. All the info I need is right in front of me without being so intrusive that I’m distracted from the road. The wires are easily tucked behind the dash and it provides a very clean look.
Matthew R. –
The product worked great and install was not that difficult. I recommend heating up the bolt with a soldering iron before you remove it. That really helped.
Anthony M. –
Worked as advertised!! Prompt delivery! Thanks Spiker
Joshua Sie –
Perfect fit at the perfect spot at the grab handle ,simple to install (impact screw driver helps a lot),rugged materials…exceed my expectations
Perfect fit. Easy install. Velcro holds great even over major bouncing.
Works as should, quick shipping time
ROBERT S. –
Precisely what was needed. Simple and ideally functional. As stated, make sure you can get the screw out of the “oh s*#t” handle before you order it. I had to drill mine out.
Well made and worked perfectly!
Mike M. –
Great little piece. Puts the Scan Guage in perfect place! Keeping my eyes on the road/trail while being able to monitor the rig without looking away.
This is easily the BEST way to mount any type of gauge or instrument. The materials, detailed installation instructions, and customer service were unparalleled. Thanks again! I will be purchasing from this company again.
Trever malan –
Shawn W. –
Great quality, fast shipping, looks awesome!! Super easy to install!!
Lockhart, C. –
Spiker’s products are terrific and their customer service is second to none. I’ll be a Spiker customer for a long time to come.
Looks great and easy to install.
If you’ve got a scan gauge, there shouldn’t be any reason not to have this. Such a simple piece but it just works!
Daniel Le –
Extremely well engineered. Easy install. Super happy!
Took some time out from other stuff and Installed the scan gauge bracket today……all of 10 minutes which includes 3 minutes of just admiring the well designed bracket/mounting setup.
Pleasure to do business with you, a real gentleman!
Just received the scangauge mount today. Perfect fit and finish. Puts it perfectly in view and clears up my cluster.