Ultragauge Mount (’96-02 4Runner, ’96-00 Tacoma)
- Custom made mount to securely hold the Ultragauge EM Plus and MX gauges in your ’96-02 4Runner or ’96-00 Tacoma.
- Positions the Ultragauge where you can see it without taking your eyes off the road and without obstructing your view.
- Attaches securely to the A-pillar grab handle, and eliminates suction cups or tape that won’t stand up to off-roading.
- Retains easy access to the menu and scroll buttons on the back of the Ultragauge.
- Designed to work in conjunction with the standard Ultragauge bracket (NOT included) using a bolt and locknut (included in kit), or Dual Lock strip.
- Precision laser cut from heavy gauge cold rolled steel, and finished in flat black powder coat.
- Includes a high-strength socket head screw to replace original Phillips head grab handle screw, if needed, and detailed illustrated instructions.
- Ultragauge or Ultragauge standard bracket are not included (click here for Ultragauge-supplied mounting options)
- To install this mount, you will need to remove the a-pillar handle Phillips screw. Early Toyota trucks had loctite applied to these screws, and may be difficult to remove . You may need a special JIS bit and impact driver, or (in rare cases) you may need to drill out of the screw. The instructions supplied with these mounts provide some tips on tools and techniques to help remove the screw. We recommend that you try to loosen the screw BEFORE placing your order, to make sure that you can get the screw out.